~Carla
Friday, March 27, 2009
My trip to Texas (by Carla)
My commute effort started on Wednesday as I became aware of the pending blizzard that was going to hit Denver. I called to change my flight fro 7pm to 3:16pm in hopes of missing the afternoon weather. Well, the snow began to fall and our business offices closed early in effort to allow others to commute home before the roads were bad. I headed to the airport three hours before my flight. Many flights were cancelled... others delayed. I was grateful that my flight was "On Time". So after leaving work early...fighting strong winds and blinding snow I am pictured here sitting in my seat awaiting the de-ice'ing process. I have since safely arrived and had dinner with either other Tri-ers. Spring Training is now underway. More Tri-ers arrive tomorrow! It's going to be a great weekend!
~Carla
~Carla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment